Synchrony Books was founded by Dr R. Eric Swanepoel of BioWrite Professional Writing Assistance. Its goal is nothing less than to publish world-changing page-turners. Synchrony Books does not believe in “worthy but dull”; neither is it interested in publishing superficial books about celebrities.
All of Synchrony Books’ titles will be unputdownable, and each will expand readers’ ideas of the world, leaving them inspired and empowered.
Every title will contain/reflect some or all of the following elements/values:
- a respect for human beings and the natural world
- the fearless exposure of injustice and cruelty in general, and of the wrongs of the rich and powerful in particular
- a celebration of creativity, originality and courage
- the offering of alternatives to the apparently dominant culture of consumerism/materialism
- positive suggestions to balance criticisms
A proportion of Synchrony Books’ profits will be donated to the education of women and girls in the developing world, arguably the single most efficient way of improving the total wellbeing of humanity.
Synchrony Books will grow naturally as it attracts like-minded people. The designer of the first publication’s cover is the multi-talented Vroni Holzmann. The Synchrony Books logo reflects the Synchrony Books ethos.
Synchrony Books will publish primarily, but not necessarily exclusively, non-fiction.
For the time being Synchrony Books is not accepting submissions.